Skip to main content
MUPD Request for Traffic Equipment Form
We have revised the procedure for requesting Traffic Vests, Barricades, or Cones for your event. Please follow these instructions for submitting your request. If you have any questions please contact Sergeant Jerry Armentrout at 573-882-5804.
We will determine how many of each item you will need after discussing the event with you. The remaining fields will be filled out when you pick up and return the equipment. There may be a cost for the use and/or delivery of barricades and traffic cones, depending on the number requested and their availability. There is no charge for the use of traffic vests except when they are not returned after use. You will receive confirmation of this request via phone or e-mail. If you have not heard from an MUPD representative within 3 business days, please contact Sergeant Jerry Armentrout at (573) 882-5804 or by e-mail.
- Click here to download the form in Microsoft Word format.
- Open file if it does not do so automatically.
- Enter information requested. At a minimum we need a contact person's name, the event's name, and the sponsoring organization.
- Check the box(es) next to the item(s) you are requesting (Vests, Cones, Barricades).
- Save the file and email back to ArmentroutJ@missouri.edu